Step by Step guide for Amazon FBA
- Set up a shipment plan on your Amazon Seller Central account, to get your UPS label ready for printing. You'll need a US "Ship From" address, which you can easily obtain from your ShipShop account.
- Ensure your ShipShop account is up to date by selecting your region and branch. Please use the US return address associated with your location. Ontario residents must use a US return address associated to their location. Once you select your region and branch on your ShipShop account, your return address will be updated accordingly.
- Create a shipment manifest for your ShipShop account that includes the item description, weight and other details. You can do this in two ways:
1. Use the New Shipment tab for a single box.
2. Utilize the ShipShop Default Template from the Import tab, saving the file as a .CSV format before uploading.
- Ensure the Package Contents/Description section is accurately filled out with a full description, ASIN and quantity for each item shipped (e.g. 3 Oral-B Toothbrushes, ASIN BOQXXXABC).
- The value of items on Amazon.com should be determined by the price per unit multiplied by the number of units in each box, with the total cost of each box not exceeding $800 USD.
- Once the manifest is finished, you can generate the QR code that we'll use for scanning. Securely affix the QR code and your Amazon UPS label set to your package.
- Deliver your package to our facility and we'll take care of the rest! Your shipment is prepared for dispatch.
- We offer competitive rates for FBA shipments, with handling fees as follows:
For items weighing up to 10 lbs - $2.99;
10 to 20 lbs - $4.99;
21 to 40 lbs - $8.99;
Over 40 lbs - $11.99
[ 0 Out of 1 Found Helpful ]