-For Canadian and US orders, the first $100 CAD is shipped at a rate of $0.39. International orders incur a shipping fee of $0.99 for the first $100 CAD.
- $1.49 on orders of $100 CAD and above.
- Up to $300 CAD of protection.
- ShipShop Protection is only valid for shipments with postage purchased through ShipShop. This does not apply to postage purchased from third-party providers or non-tracked postage. To be eligible for coverage, shipments must be successfully delivered to ShipShop. This is evidenced by a 'Received' scan on your tracking updates.
- Promptly file any claims for loss or damage.
- Shipments may be eligible for a successful loss claim if they have not been scanned or tracked within: *21 days for US and Canadian shipments *30 days for international shipments.
- Shipments marked as "Delivered" by carriers are not eligible for loss claims and are not protected. Unclaimed packages and those not meeting customs requirements also do not qualify for coverage. Certain exceptions may apply*.
- ShipShop Protection covers the cost of postage and item subtotal only. Shipping costs and taxes associated with the sale are not eligible for reimbursement. Declared value will be the only amount refunded if it is lower than the value stated on the invoice. It is the shipper's responsibility to declare the accurate value for all shipments.
- Claims approved for reimbursement will be credited to your account. Please allow up to 7 business days for processing.
- It is essential to take extra measures when packaging your shipment to guarantee it is secure for transit. We strongly advise utilizing bubble wrap to prevent any damage during the shipping process. Packages that are not adequately wrapped may not be eligible for a damage claim.
- External damage to the packaging of a shipment does not warrant a Damage Claim.
- To accurately assess a Damage Claim, we require clear images of the product and its packaging. These should provide a full view of the product and its external packaging. Additionally, we must receive evidence of a refund or replacement being issued to the recipient if the shipment arrives with empty contents. This is essential for a successful assessment.
- In order to file a claim, a commercial invoice is necessary, containing the following details: Customer's name, address and contact information, a unique order ID, a precise description of the goods provided and the supply date.
- Claims must be accompanied by the necessary paperwork within 30 days of filing, otherwise the claim will be denied.
*If the recipient claims they have not received a shipment which has been marked as delivered, we must first seek confirmation of the delivery from the carrier. If the carrier is unable to confirm the delivery, we may allow an exception to be made in the case of a lost shipment.
[ 1 Out of 2 Found Helpful ]